Single Mode Fiber Cable
Pakedge certified fiber optical fiber cables are ideal for use in high performance, uncompromising networks. Whether used long or short cabling runs, in clean or noisy electromagnetic interference (EMI) environments, Pakedge fiber optical cables are guaranteed to provide stable and consistent network performance with no loss of speed and throughput.
Pakedge fiber optic cables come in a variety of standard, pre-cut lengths, commonly used in projects. This allows you to get the right length you need for the job, freeing you from having to buy expensive cable termination tools, as well as have suboptimal cable performance due to improper terminations.
The Pakedge fiber optic cables connect to two FM-1G-SM or FM-10G-LR modules (one on each end), which are then connected to the SFP/SFP+ port on the switch. The FM-1G-SM and FM-10G-LR modules are sold separately.
The available lengths are:
- Short – 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10 meters
- Medium – 25, 50, 75, 100, 125, 150, 175 meters
- Long – 200, 300, 400, 500 meters
The GBIC-SMF plugs into SFP ports on select Pakedge switches and routers, allowing the insertion of fiber-optic cables for the interconnecting of routers and switches.
- 1Gbps or 10Gbps (depending on model) throughput connecting compatible Pakedge devices
- Fully certified with Pakedge fiber and any switch with an SFP or SFP+ Port (depending on model)
- More stable connection and higher speeds than RJ-45 Ports
PI-05 PoE/PoE+ Power Injector
Step up your connected experience with a high performance system from Pakedge, the 2013, 2014 and 2015 CEPro Brand Leader for networking.
The PI-05 is a high-powered Gigabit IEEE 802.3at-compliant PoE+ injector which powers PoE or PoE+ compliant devices. The PI-05 automatically senses the amount of power required by receiving devices, only providing power to PoE-capable devices – removing the possibility of shorts and surges. PoE+ technology eliminates the need for a nearby electrical outlet to power network devices such as touch panels, the Pakedge WK1 wireless access points, Pakedge PoE powered switches (SE5EP, SE8EP, SE5P2EP) IP cameras, and VoIP phones.
- Gigabit, High-Powered Power over Ethernet Injector
- Supplies up to 25.5W of power over a Cat5e or Cat6 Ethernet cable and is in full compliance with the IEEE 802.3at (PoE+) standard
- Ethernet surge/overload/short circuit protection to prevent device damage
- Automatically detects if the connected device is PoE-enabled to avoid sending power to a non-PoE device
- Advanced switching technology and a robust metal housing to allow placement in any interior environment
Compact Temp & Humidity Sensor
The PTH10 temperature and humidity sensor protects P8 and P20 intelligent power distribution units by shutting them down under harsh climate conditions. Users can plug the sensor into a port on the hardware and configure the temperature/humidity threshold settings in the interface.
- Designed for use with Pakedge P8/8E and P20/20E PDUs
- Collects temperature and humidity information from local surroundings
- Compact size